Please click the PROFILE for more information

Please click on the photo to get your product code

Thanks !
Report - 3rd of August
Saturday, August 15, 2009 @ 11:54 PM

Date : 3rd of August
Time : After school
Venue : Wong Kok Restaurant , Leisure Mall
Event : Xye Mun's Birthday

Tell the story by photos.



Vegetarian's food - obviously

Perfectionist's food - Beefy mi

Birthday girl's fishy rice

Fish toooooo


I'm not gonna order this again . It sucks !


Fried Rice


Birthday Special Drinks

What !?

Normal Teh Tarik


Please Don't Take Photo When I'm Chewing
She can't be nominated as Miss Universe anymore

No Photo , please

Thanks for the revenging punch !

Cheeeeerzzzz , I finish eating but I am drinking ....


They forcing me to LAUGH

Obviously , Le Shen Bullying me ....

Le Shen : My cheeks are pain because of laughing too much !
Me : Whatever !

Secret Recipe's - Choc Cheese

First Group Photo
p/s : Le Shen is stepping on the sofa .

Xye Mun : I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO DO !

Innocent me , under control .

We're actually discussing something , and arguing also .


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO XYE MUN